Thursday 3 February 2011

I hope....

Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a post to say how grateful I am to all of my friends and family. Seriously, you are all inspiring - and after last night at the VWC, just being able to have the privilege of hearing your work is something I really appreciate. You're all inspiring and I can only hope that one day, I will be as good as you are <3 (The Anthology is looking fantastic btw. Shiny)

I am proud of all of you - whether you've just finished your exams, have had all your university offers, started a new story, or even continuing the same story (cos God knows thats a feat in itself) and for just being you.

I know life's hard at times and we all get bad days and you are the people who are able to put a smile on my face and keep me going. Yes, I do understand I overused the word 'and' in that sentence :-P But it doesn't make any of it untrue.

So basically thank you. And lots of love your way. I give a cyber hug to you all *hugs*

Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment