Tuesday 19 April 2011

Holidays and such...

You know, I stupidly thought with the Easter holidays here that I might actually be able to write some more. I was wrong. All I've been doing is revising (well I say that, today I've been a bit lazy but have done some work, just not as much as I should have) and coursework. Gah...I cannot wait till June is over...

Underdog I have typed up the Prologue and first chapter and it is about 7000 odd words, which is quite a bit. I am amazed by how much I have actually written...and worried about how much of it needs cutting out. Ah well, Chapter two to be typed up next!

Burgess Hill...I wish I could say that I have been writing that one, but since the start of Part Two I am finding it extremely difficult to get into this characters head. I'll persevere but I'm not sure how it will end up. I just really want to get it finished.

I am going to go and do some more revision now...sigh. Life just keeps on bringing more thrills...

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment