Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but again, it wasnt exactly what I wanted either but overall Christmas was fine - I got some nice presents and everything that I will be in want of for when I go to university. It sort of annoys me that everyone is thinking about it - I appear the only one not to be. Not that I don't think about it, its just...the thought of leaving home its a bit of an odd one really. I am excited but nervous and worried as hell about it. I don't want to leave everyone behind but at the same time I am looking forward to meeting new people. To be honest I never thought I would get this far in the university process, but here I am, and I am vowing to work my butt off for the rest of the year in order to get the grades I need.

Another christmas present came in a form of a new story idea. No idea what it is going to be called but hopefully it will be written - after Burgess Hill of course. Section one of Burgess Hill is almost complete and I hope to have it completed by the end of this year - so in a few days. I hope to hit 20k - which is only one thousand words off so not too far. But I have to juggle that with homework which I am not looking forward to at all.

Speaking of homework I should probably do some now....

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment