Sunday 5 December 2010

Sorry I'm Late

Gosh its been a while since I wrote anything so I thought I might do the decent thing and let you in on what has happened this week. Well it snowed. That's about the most exciting thing that has happened - and it wasn't even piles of snow for goodness sake so it wasn't really worth the trouble. The snow has all gone now, as it rained. Narnia has gone.

I practically haven't written anything for Burgess Hill all week, except yesterday, when I tried to write straight onto a computer. I have no idea whether it was success or a failure yet, but it certainly made me feel a bit...weird writing there. Am not really sure why. It also made me aware of what I was writing, and the temptation to write MORE in where they needn't really be any development was a bit worrying, but I stopped myself.

On the plus side, I have been doing school work. Tomorrow afternoon I am planning to prepare for an interview that I have on thursday for Kent. Am pretty nervous about it....but am sure I will be fine. Have to wear something smart and appear calm and collected. Easier said then done.

Annoyingly I am still waiting for one uni to reply - and of course they are taking their sweet time about it. But it is quite popular so maybe its taking a while. Eeek! This is so nerve wracking.


Oh and Kitkat says hi btw. Not that she really had much choice mind. But I could tell she wanted to :-D

And this is Kiara. Who really wanted to be on this blog cos she hates that kitkat got all the attention so she's here too :-P

Take care me lovelies!

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment